|join our mailing list|
|Join our mailing list to receive exclusive special offers and regular updates from freshfishdelivered
|Whole Kippers (7lb box)|
|Un-dyed whole kippers - Naturally smoked without added colour. These meaty kippers are normally 8 - 12oz in size and turn a breakfast into a feast. |
Kipper and Potato Salad
3 large Potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters
4 Kipper Fillets
5 tbsp Olive Oil
1 teasp Mustard (check ingredients)
1 Green Capsicum
Fresh Parsley, chopped
Fresh Marjoram, chopped
1. Boil the potatoes in a pan of and lightly salted water for 10-15 minutes until tender.
2. Meanwhile, place the kipper fillets in a pan with a little milk and black pepper and lightly poach for 10 minutes or until just cooked. Drain the potatoes and kippers and leave both to cool.
3. Put the oil and mustard into a salad bowl and mix well.
4. Cut the fish into small pieces and dice the potatoes.
5. Peel, core and chop the apples. Deseed and chop the capsicum. Add the apples, capsicum, potatoes and kippers to the salad bowl containing the oil and mustard. Season with pepper and mix well. Sprinkle with the chopped herbs.
6. Serve with toast.
This recipe was taken with kind permission from www.recipes4us.co.uk