|join our mailing list|
|Join our mailing list to receive exclusive special offers and regular updates from freshfishdelivered
|Beautifully plump large Scottish salmon fillets from mature fish. Whole fillets are approximately 2kg in size and are boneless. These fillets can be cut to size and skinned if required.
Please note that despite our best efforts fish are not caught in uniform sizes and we aim for within a 5% discrepancy
on quoted weights. These weights are taken before any finishing options e.g skinning or filleting are applied.
Brazilian Baked Salmon
4 Salmon Fillets
The grated zest and juice of 1/2 Orange
The grated zest and juice of 1 Lemon
Salt and pepper
2 tbsp Brown sugar
1 tbsp Chilli powder
2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
2 tbsp Melted Butter
1. Place the salmon in a shallow dish .
2. In a small bowl, combine the juices salt and pepper. Pour over the salmon, turn to coat well, cover with clingfilm and set aside for 20 minutes, turning the fillets once.
2. Preheat the oven to 200C, 400F, Gas Mark 6 and line a shallow baking tin with greased aluminium foil.
3. In another small bowl or dish, mix together the orange and lemon zest, brown sugar, chili powder and crushed garlic.
4. Rub the marinated salmon with the sugar mixture, place in the lined tin and drizzle with the melted butter. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the fish is cooked through. Serve immediately.
This recipe was taken with kind permission from www.recipes4us.co.uk